I promised to post a check list for prom, and promise is covered!
Here, a post I wrote on my blogspot last year for prom.
Well, Hello there!!
Prom is about to hit in about a week and three days; so I was getting stress out on the topic:
WHAT DO I HAVE READY FOR PROM?
So watching some “GRWM: PROM EDITION VIDS” on youtube, I decided to write down a checklist to make sure what I have, what I need and what I could need…
So here are some necessary stuffs you need to have:
*ADVISORY* Get your iPod or Mp3 music player and a really well made PROM PLAYLIST for when you get ready for prom
- Prom Tickets!!!!! (for you and your date) (don’t worry for the other ticket if you are going alone, it’s Ok)
- Date (Or you can go with your friends. It’s fine)
- Dress!! (Go early to boutiques or stores to get the best ones)
- High heels
- Clutch (make sure you can put in the essentials; and don’t buy an expensive one)
- Hair and makeup appointment (if you are not really a DIY girl)
WHAT TO PUT IN THE CLUTCH?
- Lip Gloss/ Lipstick
- Phone + Charger
- Compact Mirror
- ID Card
- Some mints or gum (no one ever knows if you are getting lucky with your date, crush, platonic,anyone)
- Some cash (but not too much)
I believe these are the most important things you need to take into consideration for prom!
Good luck! xoxo
THE PROM DAY HAS COME!!!!
Well, last advice from me to you: PLEASE HAVE FUN AT PROM! DON’T DRINK TO MUCH! MAKE GOOD DECISIONS! DANCE, EVEN IF YOU DON’T!!! TAKE SOME PICTURES!!! APPRECIATE THE EFFORT OF THE ONES WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE PROM ROOM LOOK AWESOME!!!
This photo was when my dad wanted a cute photo of my date and I. We looked like newlyweds because of the bouquet of flowers that my date gave to me and also because of my white dress, but truth is we had a really awesome time with our friends. Just remember to have fun because that night will be the last time you all be together for the last time. ENJOY!